Your industry is continually subjected to many trade challenges. Not only is the supply chain constantly moving, companies too are changing all the time. New business models emerge quickly, while the role of ecommerce and mobility disrupts the way the market works.Optimization of your business processes and your supply chain should not be a burden, but a powerful process that can help you become a higher profile organization that delivers significant strategic advantage.
This is why our approach to enterprise software is different. We believe your ERP should be your ultimate strategic partner and we will work with you to enhance your operations so that you can respond effectively to the changing market, more demanding customers, dynamic supply chain and to your specific needs to get you up and running and supporting your trading processes – without delay or business disruption.
Whether you have physical sales or a mixture of physical and digital sales, keep in constant control of your trading processes with a view to the future.
- Manage and automate your supply chain with minimal effort.
- Play a leading role in the supply chain.
- Sell directly to customers or in corporation with retail partners with ease.
- Connect and increase collaboration and communication with business partners, suppliers and customers across the supply chain.
- Enjoy effective warehouse management with technology for picking, packing and shipping.
- Benefit from complete project management and visibility of resources/time used.
- Have full control over loading of goods or fulfilment.
Supply chains are constantly evolving, leading to organizational processes and requirements also changing at increasingly rapid rates. What you need is a solution to support these changing processes.
Unit4 Business World On! is an ERP system that is quick and cost effective to adjust, even after initial implementation. The solution supports dynamic wholesalers in the execution of the supply chain cycle:
Procure-to-pay – Control the complete purchase process and call upon purchase management as an instrument to increase your success and profitability.
Supply chain execution – Ensure that the right goods are available, at the right time, in the right place, in the right quantity at minimal costs.
Order-to-cash – Manage the movement of goods between unlimited administrations or branches and have real-time insight of your stock.
Value-added services – Take over the processing tasks from your supplier or buyers, removing the burden and improving relationships.
The fully integrated e-commerce platform supports the ecommerce needs and channel strategies of wholesalers.