Professional services organizations often face challenges growing their business. Growth, mergers and acquisitions often lead to fragmented processes and you lose insight into the company’s people and finances. We believe your enterprise technology should grow with your business and help you embrace change.
The right ERP software is critical to link project success with your larger strategic growth plans. Tactically, empower your people with the right project and finance information so they can exceed customer expectations. Strategically, manage change so you can be responsive to customer needs and plan for future growth.
Connect project success to company growth with Unit4 Business World On! for Professional Services.
Deliver projects on time, in scope, within budget
With Unit4 you can optimize every stage of the “Win – Execute – Bill” project lifecycle. Remove information and resource silos to improve margins, cash flow and profitability.
- Gain visibility into current and future projects to manage resources and budgets.
- Proactively plan using a single source of data to identify future capacity and cost constraints.
- Boost utilization and profitability by allocating the right people to the right project at the right time, globally.
In business for people
Mike Rogerson describes how Unit4 helps the teams in WSPthink and act together, to make a real difference to people’s lives:
Thierry Galvagni describes how Unit4 helps the teams in Alten to access, share and extend business visibility and consistency across the whole organization:
- Eliminate information and process silos to gain a single source of the truth for your finances, resources and projects
- Maximize utilization, control WIP and respond to scope changes without being slowed down by technology
- Match your people’s skills and career goals with project requirements to place the right people on the right projects at the right time
- Reconcile international currencies and languages for global project execution
- Track the present, report on the past and forecast the future for superior project management
Designed for your people
- Maintain financial control – Manage project and services execution for increased margins and profitability.
- Streamline accounting processes – Generate proactive, predictive budgets based on what-if scenarios.
- Bill with precision – Streamline AP/AR processes through integrated workflows and process automation for an optimized cash flow.
- Be a strategic business partner – Use business-wide visibility to advise colleagues how to stop profits falling between operational cracks.
- Execute profitable projects – Use real-time project visibility and planning tools to deliver on time, in scope, within budget.
- Forecast effectively – Proactively plan using real-time data to identify future capacity constraints.
- Optimize resource utilization – Set the perfect project teams; assign the right people with the right skills on the right projects.
- Collaborate to motivate – Discuss key challenges with your team through online chat and task sharing capabilities.
- Drive business transformation – Execute mergers and acquisitions smoothly without the need for system reprogramming.
- Enable operation efficiency – Achieve more with the same resources by optimizing and automating processes and reducing manual steps.
- Restructure rapidly – Instantly view, create or modify organizational structures faster than any other system on the market.
- Improve user adoption – Provide your people with an inherently flexible architecture and user-friendly interface.
- Attract and retain the best talent – Plan and match skill levels to project pipeline and requirements to recruit and on-board the right people.
- Operate on a strategic level – Use integrated perspective of HR, finance and projects to extend influence beyond Human Resources functions.
- Respond with agility – Make changes to model and execute new organizational structures, processes and reporting without coding.
- Nurture and develop employees – Ensure comprehensive support for all aspects of your hire-to-retire cycle and payroll processes.
- Deliver agile systems that can be changed by users without the need for complex recoding ensure you can immediately react to shifting customer expectations.
- Empower all team members with personalized KPIs so they can track performance against contractual obligations.
- Boost performance of your project teams with intuitive, collaborative tools that work the way they work, and allow team members to focus on achieving customer satisfaction wherever they are in the world.
- Flexible: You choose if and when to transition your solutions to the Cloud, with minimal effort.
- Standardized: Easy to implement and use, with low implementation costs, and vastly reducing the time to value.
- Ready to use: Access your software anywhere, anytime, with any device without delay.
- Business continuity: Continually benefit from the latest innovations with our Cloud options – without extra configuration or extensive testing.
With Cloud at your Speed, you have full control of what goes on the Cloud, and when it gets there.